UPDATE May 24,
Military Enrollment for MAD 2015 Morehead City has been closed.
If you enrolled before closing, be sure to inform us as soon as you are not able to attend. We realize things change with your orders, but these volunteers are spending their time, effort and hundreds of dollars to get their boat ready to take you fishing! We have no-shows that make for empty boats at these events, and only you can help.
Also, If you got your registration in before the closing, you can review and revised your registration information using the Military Registration Status page. You can also check on your boat assignment status.
We have many, many shore based activities if you are not interested in fishing, these include:
· Kids dock side fishing derby.
· Kids coloring books and sidewalk chalk.
· Family boat rides around the harbor and State Port.
· One hour family fishing trips in nearby harbor.
· Carrot Island Wild Pony boat tour.
· Pirate Revenge ship where kids get to dress like pirates and shoot water cannons at a smaller renegade pirate boat.
· Scavenger hunt on Sugarloaf Island (includes USCG licensed Captain ferry ride)
· Horse and carriage rides.
· Bounce house and dunk tank.
· Free hot dog and hamburger lunch.
· Free snacks – popcorn, cotton candy, snow cones.
· Free face painting.
· Corn hole and other games.
· Park with slides and swings.
· Live music with three bands.
· DJ at City Park.
Selfie assistant volunteers will help use your device for taking your picture having fun!